Thursday, April 29, 2010

LEAVE IMMIGRANTS ALONE!!!

Im so sick and tired of all this ignorant talk about immigration WHAT ARIZONA IS DOING IS JUST WRONG!!!! MAY 1 WALK AGAINST THE THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT FROM ARIZONA

IF IM WALKING DOWN THE STREET WOULD I HAVE TO WALK WITH MY GREEN CARD AND SS# OR ELSE I WILL BE DETAINED LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL ....STOP THIS UNJUST ACT BEFORE IT SPREADS!!
1) Im a immigrant i was born in St.Lucia and at the tender age of 4 my mother bought me over here to live she wanted me to experience a better life and to be close to my father.

2) I now want to ask all these so called Americans if I am a criminal? the stereotypes made about illegal immigrants are insane I dint want to stoop to their level but someone please tell me when have you ever seen a Jamaican Terrorist ? or a Dominican Serial Killer ???HUH??? NEVER!!!!!

3)If these Americans knew how hard it was to retain citizenship and how expensive it is matter a fact just residency they wouldn't be talking.

4)I was a great student with a dark secret I didn't want anyone knowing that I was an illegal undocumented student. Through out my years of school i was persistent in my work always maintaining the highest of grades. I was even awarded with publication in the Who's Who among Americas student. BUT GUESS WHAT??? even with all my academic achievements I was unable to get into the college of my choice... I was denied the right of the best education because I didn't have Documents... AMERICAN DOCUMENTS....smh When I was younger my parents started the process for me to be legal it didn't go so well. And they tried again YEARSSSS LATER after the consistent paying of various lawyers lots of crying and on again off again giving up on hope I received my residency. But it was way to late. Deadlines had passed and i was unable to attend any of the schools i wanted to. My only option was to attend BMCC .

5)IMMIGRANTS DO ALL THE JOBS PRIVILEGED AMERICANS DEAR NOT DO!!! Please some one call me and tell me when THE ELITES ARE GOING TO CLEAN THERE OWN TOILET'S!!!! .....shyt they cant even hold a broom....SMH!!!


ALL IN ALL IM JUST PISSED!!!! .......STOP STEREOTYPING ALL IMMIGRANTS ARIZONA NEEDS SOME SERIOUS IMMIGRATION REFORM WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG.... !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment